The full name of VTM is Virus Transport Medium, which is mainly used for collecting, transporting and storing biological samples.View details
On June 26th, Huachenyang’s general specimen collection kit (virus transport media) was officially certified by UKCA, indicating that Huachenyang’s virus transport media meets the latest market access and conformity assessment requirements in the UK.
This also means that the quality and safety of Huachenyang’s products are officially certified and can be legally sold and used in the United Kingdom and countries and regions that recognize the UKCA registration, marking another important step for Huachenyang to enter the European market.
The Wide Use of General Specimen Collection Kit
- Used for monitoring and sampling of infectious pathogenic microorganisms by disease control departments and clinical departments.
- It is suitable for sampling influenza virus (common influenza, highly pathogenic avian influenza, H1N1 influenza virus, etc.), hand, foot, and mouth virus and other types of viruses.
- It is also used for sampling Mycoplasma, Chlamydia, Ureaplasma, etc.
- Used to transport nasopharyngeal swab specimens or tissue specimens of specific parts from the sampling site to the testing laboratory for PCR extraction and testing.
- It is used to preserve nasopharyngeal swab samples or tissue specimens of specific parts for necessary cell culture.
UKCA (United Kingdom Conformity Assessed) is a new product certification introduced after the UK’s exit from the European Union. Electrical and electronic products entering the UK market need to pass the standard tests under the UK regulations and obtain the UKCA certificate, and the products are marked with the UKCA logo to replace the EU CE marking in the UK market. Specific products such as automotive, aerospace, pharmaceutical products, medical devices, chemicals, and articles subject to national regulations (non-harmonized articles) will not be able to continue to use the EU norms and conformity marking when they are re-sold in the UK market after Brexit.
10 in 1 virus sampling tube in popular terms, it means that the virus sampling tube takes 10 in 1 mixed sampling. 10 in 1 mixed sampling means that...View details
What are the benefits of scaling? What are the benefits of scaling? And does scaling hurt your teeth?View details
Single-use VTM kits are usually divided into two types, non-inactivated and inactivated.View details