This kit is suitable for rapid extraction and purification of DNA / RNA nucleic acid from blood, serum, plasma, tissue extract, swab buffer, saliva...View details
High efficiency, single-specific extraction of DNA, maximization removal of impurity protein and other organic compounds in cells. The extracted DNA fragments are large, high purity, stable and reliable in quality.
Magnetic Bead-Based Nucleic Acid Purification Kit uses superparamagnetic beads with a unique separation effect and a distinctive buffer system to separate the high quality and high purity nucleic acid from the sample.
The DNA/RNA Nucleic Acid Purification Kit is suitable for rapid extraction and purification of DNA / RNA nucleic acid from blood, serum, plasma, tissue extract, swab buffer, saliva, cell culture fluid, virus preservation solution, etc.
The special decoration magnetic bead, with a strong affinity for the nucleic acid under certain conditions. When the condition change, release the adsorbed nucleic acid, achieving the rapid separation and purified nucleic acid.
If need RNA only, recommend RNase-free DNase for processing.
Description of Nucleic Acid Purification Kit
|Product Name||DNA/RNA Nucleic Acid Purification kit|
|Processing Time||Whole steps in 15 minutes|
|DNA Binding Capacity||8ug of swab/saliva DNA|
|High Purity gDNA||A260/A280 = 8μg|
|Applications|| PCR, qPCR, Array, Southern Blots, |
Other Enzymatic Reactions PCR, Restriction Endonuclease Digestions
|Package||Package: No damage, label clear, and no liquid leakage|
|Storage||Dry at room temperature (15-25℃)|
|Shelf Life||12 months|
Colour and clarification degree:
Magnetic beads binding liquid, when turbidity status, it’s black mixed liquid. When liquid is in layering, the upper layer is clear liquid and lower black solid precipitation; Lysis buffer, magnetic bead binding liquid, wash buffer and elution buffer are all clear liquid.
Nucleic acid recovery rate:
The human genome DNA is recovered at 0.1ng using this kit. Qubit measure shows recovery rate of over 90%.
Precision of the nucleic acid yield:
The sample was extracted 6 times with the lot batch, and the variable coefficient of the nucleic acid variation is CV <3%.
Nuclear acid purity:
The kit can effectively isolate and remove impurities like protein, polysaccharides and inorganic salts, and the A260/A280 is stable in the range 1.7-1.9.
Features of Nucleic Acid Purification kit
- High efficiency, single-specific extraction of DNA, maximization removal of impurity protein and other organic compounds in cells. The extracted DNA fragments are large, high purity, stable and reliable in quality.
- Magnetic bead-based technology to isolate genomic DNA without the need of hazardous chemicals, centrifugation, or vacuum manifolds, phenol and ethanol precipitation.
- Rapid and efficient purification of genomic DNA from human buccal swabs in less than 15 minutes following sample preparation and lysis.
- Simple lysis with Proteinase K without the need for any mechanical lysis.
- Minimal contamination with RNA.
- The purified genomic DNA demonstrates improved downstream performance in applications including PCR.
- Includes a kit designed for automated processing of large numbers of samples in 96-well plates using a liquid handling robot.
Storage and Validity
Transportation conditions: normal temperature transportation.
Storage conditions: Storage at room temperature, valid for 12 months.
- To ensure the extraction efficiency of this kit, it is recommended to store magnetic beads and protease K at 2-8℃.
- If the protease k lyophilized powder dissolved, recommend to store at 2-8℃ or packed at-20℃ to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- If CY 1(Lysis Buffer) has precipitate out, it is normal, please heat and dissolve at 56℃ before use.
The DNA yield varies and is dependent on several factors including the technique of the person taking the swab, whether the donor is a high or low shedder, and the type of swab used. Kit Content, Storage and Stability.
You can request a quote or submit the order.
We will reply to you via email in 24 hours