Scenarios for the use of alcohol swabs: internal medicine, emergency medicine, ICU, and other hospital whole departments and daily home protection disinfection use
Used for disinfecting complete skin before injection and infusion (for use in medical hygiene cleaning or skin disinfection, also used for cleaning and disinfection in daily life)
Alcohol Swabs Usage
- Disinfection of intact skin and hands before injection, infusion, puncture, and blood collection.
- Wiping and disinfection of indwelling needles, needleless connectors, catheters, and other infusion interfaces.
- Disinfection of auxiliary medical devices such as thermometers and stethoscopes.
- Disinfection and sterilization of hospital and office supplies (telephone, cell phone, computer keyboard) and other appliances.
- Out-of-home emergency/first aid, such as ambulances, out-of-home medical care (emergency boxes), and other means of out-of-home aid use.
- The disinfection of cell phone screens and another electrical equipment exterior.
- Disinfection of door handles or other furniture.
Features of Alcohol Prep Pad
- Non-woven material, soft, comfortable, no flocking.
- Single-piece independent packaging, easy to use.
- 75%±5% (V/V) medical grade alcohol is used, which can kill many kinds of conventional pathogenic bacteria and play a disinfection role.
- Sterilized by electron beam irradiation, sterile and safer.
- small and easy to carry, disinfection at hand