Iodophor is a strong broad-spectrum disinfectant that has a strong killing effect on viruses, bacteria, fungi, and mold spores. It has low skin irritation, low toxicity, and long-lasting effect. It is safe, easy to use, and portable. Iodine swab is non-irritating to body tissues and is used for skin and mucous membrane disinfection, such as pre-surgical cleaning, surgical site, and wound disinfection. Betadine Swab Sticks kill many kinds of bacteria, bacilli, viruses, and fungi.
Composition: Cotton swab tip, cotton swab rod, povidone-iodine solution
Application: Skin disinfection before clinical infusion of drug solutions
Instructions for Using Iodine Swabs
- Before using iodine swab sticks, you should check the production lot number, expiration date, and packaging for completeness.
- After removing the iodine swab, use the tip with the coloured ring to clean the skin or wound.
- Break the swab tip with the colour ring upward, and along the colour ring, the solution in the tube will quickly flow into the lower swab tip.
- Apply the end with the iodophor solution to the skin that needs to be disinfected.
Storage Conditions of Betadine Swabs Sticks
- Iodine swabs should be loaded and transported in covered compartments and cabins, kept clean and protected from sun and rain.
- Betadine swabs should be stored in a well-ventilated and clean room with relative humidity not exceeding 80%, without corrosive gases.