This kit is used to detect canine adenovirus typeⅠantigen in the secretions from the eyes, nose and mouth of dogs, and to screen and assist in the ...View details
Canine influenza virus (CIV) belongs to the family Orthomyxoviridae and the genus Influenza A virus, which mainly includes two subtypes. The virus has the characteristics of rapid transmission, wide transmission route, high infectiousness, and obvious symptoms. The target of the disease is mainly the epithelial cells of the upper respiratory tract mucosa, with a small proportion appearing in the stomach and intestines. The main manifestations are fever, cough, runny nose, and sometimes high fever with symptoms such as rhinitis, bronchitis, respiratory bleeding, etc. Interstitial pneumonia may also occur in severely affected dogs. The Canine Influenza Virus Antigen Test Kit is used to detect canine influenza virus antigens in dogs’ eye secretions, nasal fluids, and saliva.
Test principle of the Canine Influenza Virus Antigen Test Kit
This Canine Influenza Virus Antigen Test Kit detects canine influenza virus antigen using a rapid immunochromatographic technique. After samples obtained from eye secretions, nasal fluids, and saliva are added to the test tape wells, the samples are moved along the chromatographic membrane together with a colloidal gold-labeled anti-CIV monoclonal antibody. The T detection line shows red if the CIV antigen is present in the sample. If the CIV antigen is not present in the sample, the T detection line does not appear in color.
The Canine Influenza Virus Antigen Test Kit is able to detect Canine Influenza Virus antigen concentration, demonstrating quantitative results. The test serves only as an aid to the diagnosis. For professional use only.
For rapid screening of Canine Influenza Virus in canine eye and conjunctival secretions, nasal fluid or saliva (CIV).
Components of the CIV-Ag Test Kit
|Item NO.||Test Cassette||Diluent||Disposable Swab||Instruction|
|CY-G0012-1 (1 test)||1 pc||1 pc||1 pc||1 pc|
|CY-G0012-10 (10 tests)||10 pcs||10 pcs||10 pcs||1 pc|
|CY-G0012-25 (25 tests)||25 pcs||25 pcs||25 pcs||1 pc|
Storage conditions and Validity Period:
Store at 2-30°C, valid for 24 months.
- This Canine Influenza Virus Antigen Test Kit is only suitable for testing eye secretions, nasal fluids, and saliva samples from dogs.
- The sample for the test must be collected immediately, the sample should be put into the dilution solution immediately after sampling, and the diluted sample should be tested as soon as possible, within 1 hour.
- Diluted samples can be stored at 2-8°C for 24 hours and can be stored at -20°C for one month.
How to Use Canine Influenza Virus Antigen Test Kit
- Disposable swabs were used to collect samples of eye secretions, nasal fluids, and saliva from the dogs, and then the swabs were placed in the diluted solution and mixed and left to stand for 1 minute. Remove the swab, tighten the cap, and turn the sample tube upside down to mix.
- Place the test strip on a flat, clean table.
- Pipette 3 drops (approximately 80 μl) of sample onto the assay tape and wait for the test results.
- Wait for 10-15 min at room temperature to read the test results. After 20 min, the test results are invalid.
Note: The above interpretation time is conducted at room temperature 15-30℃. If the temperature is lower than 15℃, the interpretation time should be delayed appropriately. If the temperature exceeds 30 ℃, the results should be read in advance.
Interpretation of Results
Negative: Only the C line appears as a red color.
Positive: Both T and C lines appear purplish red.
Invalid: No color appears in the C line.
NOTE: Invalid test results can be caused by a variety of reasons and should be re-tested.
Sensitivity ≥ 95%
Specificity ≥ 97.5%
Stability: 2-30 ℃ unopened validity period of 2 years
Precautions for using the Canine Influenza Virus Antigen Test Kit
- The various reagents provided in this Canine Influenza Virus Antigen Test Kit are for this test only. Please read the instructions carefully before giving the test to your dog.
- Do not use it if the product has expired or the foil bag is damaged.
- If the Canine Influenza Virus Antigen Test Kit is removed from cryopreservation, it should be opened after returning to room temperature and used within 1 hour.
- Avoid contact with the sample wells and laminar strips on the test tape.
You can request a quote or submit the order.
We will reply to you via email in 24 hours
This canine parvovirus antibody test kit detects parvovirus antibodies by detecting canine whole blood, serum, or plasma.View details
Rapid immunochromatographic detection technology for the detection of canine distemper virus antigens. After adding the samples of eye secretions, ...View details