Rapid immunochromatographic detection technology for the detection of canine distemper virus antigens. After adding the samples of eye secretions, ...View details
Canine adenovirus (CAV) is the most pathogenic of the mammalian adenovirus genus. There are two serotypes. Type I can cause both canine infectious hepatitis (an acute septic infectious disease characterized by central necrosis of the liver lobules, the appearance of inclusion bodies in the nuclei of liver parenchymal cells and cortical cells, and prolonged hemorrhage.) It can also cause fox encephalitis, so it is also called fox encephalitis and canine infectious hepatitis disease. Type II can cause canine infectious laryngotracheitis and enteritis. The Canine Adenovirus Antigen Test Kit is used to detect canine adenovirus antigens in canine eye secretions, nasal fluid, and saliva.
Test principle of the Canine Adenovirus Antigen Test Kit
The Canine Adenovirus Antigen Test Kit uses a rapid immunochromatographic assay to detect canine adenovirus antigens. You add a sample of your dog’s eye discharge, nasal fluid, or saliva to the spiking well of the test strip and move it along the chromatographic membrane with a colloidal gold-labeled anti-CAVt monoclonal antibody. If the CAV antigen is present in the sample, it will show red when bound to the antibody on the detection line. No color reaction is produced if the CAV antigen is not present in the sample.
Components of the CAV-Ag Test Kit
|Item NO.||Test Cassette||Diluent||Disposable Swab||Instruction|
|CY-G0011-1 (1 test)||1 pc||1 pc||1 pc||1 pc|
|CY-G0011-10 (10 tests)||10 pcs||10 pcs||10 pcs||1 pc|
|CY-G0011-25 (25 tests)||25 pcs||25 pcs||25 pcs||1 pc|
Storage conditions and Validity Period:
Store at 2-30°C, valid for 24 months.
- This Canine Adenovirus Antigen Test Kit is only suitable for testing eye secretions, nasal fluids, and saliva samples from dogs.
- The sample for the test must be collected immediately, the sample should be put into the dilution solution immediately after sampling, and the diluted sample should be tested as soon as possible, within 1 hour.
- Diluted samples can be stored at 2-8°C for 24 hours and can be stored at -20°C for one month.
How to Use Canine Adenovirus Antigen Test Kit
- Disposable swabs were used to collect samples of eye secretions, nasal fluids, and saliva from the dogs, and then the swabs were placed in the diluted solution and mixed and left to stand for 1 minute. Remove the swab, tighten the cap, and turn the sample tube upside down to mix.
- Place the test strip on a flat, clean table.
- Pipette 3 drops (approximately 80 μl) of sample onto the assay tape and wait for the test results.
- Wait for 10-15 min at room temperature to read the test results. After 20 min, the test results are invalid.
Note: The above interpretation time is conducted at room temperature 15-30℃. If the temperature is lower than 15℃, the interpretation time should be delayed appropriately. If the temperature exceeds 30 ℃, the results should be read in advance.
Interpretation of Results
Negative: Only the C line appears as a red color.
Positive: Both T and C lines appear purplish red.
Invalid: No color appears in the C line.
NOTE: Invalid test results can be caused by a variety of reasons and should be re-tested.
Sensitivity ≥ 95%
Specificity ≥ 97.5%
Stability: 2-30 ℃ unopened validity period of 2 years
Precautions for using the Canine Adenovirus Antigen Test Kit
- Please read the instructions carefully before testing. The Canine Adenovirus Antigen Test Kit is for this test only.
- Do not use it if the product has expired or the foil bag is damaged.
- If the Canine Influenza Virus Antigen Test Kit is removed from cryopreservation, it should be opened after returning to room temperature and used within 1 hour.
- Avoid contact with the sample wells and laminar strips on the test tape.
You can request a quote or submit the order.
We will reply to you via email in 24 hours
The Canine Coronavirus Antigen Test Kit is used to detect canine coronavirus antigens in the feces and rectum of dogs.View details
Canine Distemper Virus Antibody Test Kit is made by the principle of colloidal gold immunochromatographic test.View details