Pet feces are an important sample for testing pet breeds and DNA, and it is convenient to use the sample test kit to collect your pet's biological ...View details
The sample storage vials and flocked swabs included in the pet DNA test kit will help you to collect samples easily and store them properly.
Applications: cat/dog DNA and breed testing
Shelf life: 1 year
Nylon flocked swab *2
Specimen preservation vial *2
Sample preservation bag *1
Label stickers *6
The pet DNA test kit uses the oral secretions of dogs and cats to test their DNA, which can identify their specific breed, age, and physical condition, which can help you develop a more appropriate way to raise your pet.
Collecting pet oral secretions is a relatively simple way to collect samples, while the flocked swab in this test kit can maximize the acquisition of saliva samples from pets. Moreover, the flocked swab can help the sample to elute quickly, which can greatly improve the utilization of the sample.
Guidelines for the use of pet DNA test kits
- Make sure to read all instructions before beginning
- Stick a flocked swab into your pet’s mouth and dip it into their oral secretions.
- Open one of the preserving vial and place the swab inside, breaking the swab so that the tip is submerged in the liquid.
- Discard the upper part of the swab, cap the vial and shake until sample is completely dissolved in liquid.
- Repeat steps 2-4 with a second swab and vial.
- Attach the label to the sample tube, and after filling out the preservation pouch information.
- Place the sample in the pouch for sealing and finally sent to a testing facility for pet DNA testing.
Any questions about this product? Send us a message！
We will reply to you via email in 24 hours
Rapid immunochromatographic detection technology for the detection of canine distemper virus antigens. After adding the samples of eye secretions, ...View details
Canine parvovirus is highly resistant to commonly used disinfectants and can survive in feces for months to years.View details