The Canine Influenza Virus Antigen Test Kit is used to detect canine influenza virus antigens in dogs' eye secretions, nasal fluids, and saliva.View details
Canine distemper virus (CDV) belongs taxonomically to the family Paramyxoviridae, genus Measles virus, and is a single-stranded RNA virus. The natural genera of infection are canines and skunks, and transmission is mainly through air and droplet levels. Sick dogs are an important source of infection and contaminate the surrounding environment through long-term detoxification through urine. Canine Distemper Virus Antibody Test Kit is used to detect antibodies to the Canine Distemper Virus in whole blood, serum, or plasma of dogs of different ages, sexes, and breeds.
Principle of Canine Distemper Virus Antibody Test Kit
Canine Distemper Virus Antibody Test Kit is made by the principle of colloidal gold immunochromatographic test. After the sample is added to the test well, it moves along the chromatographic membrane together with the colloidal gold marker, and the detection line will appear red if CDV antibody is present in the sample, and no color will appear if CDV antibody is not present in the sample.
The Canine Distemper test kit is able to detect Canine Distemper Virus antigen concentration, demonstrating quantitative results. The test serves only as an aid to the diagnosis. For professional use only.
For rapid screening of canine distemper virus in canine whole blood, serum, or plasma (CDV).
Components of the CDV-Ab Test Kit
|Item NO.||Test Cassette||Finger-stick Device||Assay Buffer||Finger-stick Device||Diluent||Instruction|
|CY-G009-1 (1 test)||1 pc||1 pc||1 pc||1 pc||1 pc||1 pc|
|CY-G009-10 (10 tests)||10 pcs||10 pcs||10 pcs||10 pcs||10 pcs||1 pc|
|CY-G009-25 (25 tests)||25 pcs||25 pcs||25 pcs||25 pcs||25 pcs||1 pc|
Storage Conditions and Validity Period
Store at 2-30°C, valid for 24 months.
- This kit is only suitable for testing canine whole blood, serum or plasma samples.
- Test samples Collect fresh samples and should be tested as soon as possible within 1 hour.
- If not detected in time, whole blood, serum or plasma samples can be stored at 2-8°C for 3 days, and serum or plasma samples can be stored at -20°C for 1 month.
How to use Canine Distemper Virus Antibody Test Kit
- Collect dog whole blood, serum or plasma samples, add the samples to the diluent after collection, tighten the lid, and mix by inversion.
- Tear open the aluminum foil bag of the test card, take out the test card, and place it on a flat and clean table.
- Pipette 3 drops (about 80 μl) of the diluted sample into the sample hole of the test card and wait for the test result.
- Wait 10-15 minutes at room temperature to interpret the test results, and the test results after more than 20 minutes are invalid.
Remarks: The above interpretation time is carried out at room temperature of 15-30°C. If the temperature is lower than 15°C, the interpretation time should be appropriately extended; if the temperature is higher than 30°C, the interpretation time should be appropriately shortened.
Interpretation of Results
Negative: Within the detection window, only the control line (C) has a purple-red band.
Positive: Within the detection window, both the test line (T) and the control line (C) appear purple-red bands.
Invalid: In the detection window, the control line (C) does not appear purple-red band.
- A negative test result simply means that there are no canine parvovirus antibodies in the test sample.
- The test result was positive surface test samples containing canine parvovirus antibodies.
- Invalid test results can be caused by a variety of reasons and should be re-tested.
Limitations of Detection Method
This kit can only detect whether there are Canine Distemper Virus antibodies in the tested sample.
The test results of this kit are for clinical reference only and are not used as a basis for diagnosis.
Sensitivity ≥ 95%
Specificity ≥ 97.5%
Precision: There are no more than one false negative and false positive judgment results within a batch; the color development of the test line and the control line between the three batch number test strips (cards) between batches should be uniform, and the color development between batches is not uniform. There is no more than one judgment result.
Stability: 2-30 ℃ unopened validity period of 2 years
Precautions for using the Canine Parvovirus Antibody Test Kit
- Please read the instructions carefully before the test. The various reagents provided by this product are only for this test.
- Products with expired or damaged aluminum foil bags cannot be used.
- If the kit is taken out under low-temperature storage, it needs to be returned to room temperature before opening, and the opened test card should be used as soon as possible to avoid moisture, and it should not exceed 1 hour.
- Avoid touching the sample well on the test card and the chromatographic strip at the test window.
- The waste after the test should be regarded as pollutants and properly disposed of according to relevant local regulations.
Any questions about this product? Send us a message！
We will reply to you via email in 24 hours
This kit detects hepatitis antigens in canine fece, mouth, eye and nose secretions,and is used for screening and auxiliary diagnosis of canine hepa...View details