The Canine Influenza Virus Antigen Test Kit is used to detect canine influenza virus antigens in dogs' eye secretions, nasal fluids, and saliva.View details
The cow pregnancy test kit s mainly suitable for early pregnancy diagnosis and guidance of timely artificial insemination in pigs, cows, and beef cattle.
Features: High accuracy, easy to carry, simple operation
Package: Individual foil pouch
Description of Home Cow Pregnancy Test Kit
|Pregnancy Test||Specimen||Test time||Certification||Validity period|
|Cow, Cattle||Urine||≤10 Minutes||CE||2 Years|
How to use Cattle Pregnancy Test Kits?
- Collection of urine from cows
- Open the aluminum foil bag and take out the test kit, the test should be done as soon as possible within one hour.
- Use a dropper to draw 2-3 drops of urine and drop the sample into the hole of the test kit.
- Check the test results after 10 minutes of the test, after 10 minutes the results are invalid.
Interpretation of Cow Pregnancy Test Results
Positive: A distinct red line appears in both the C and T regions or a slightly lighter red line in the T region.
Negative: A red line appears in the control area (C) and there is no visible red or pink line in the test area (T).
Invalid: No red line or control line does not appear, indicating operation error or reagent failure.
Precautions for Cow Pregnancy Test Kit
- Cow pregnancy test kits are disposable items.
- For in vitro diagnostics.
- Use as soon as possible after opening the cattle pregnancy test kit.
- This product does not include a cup for urine, you need to prepare it yourself.
- For more details, please refer to the instructions.
You can request a quote or submit the order.
We will reply to you via email in 24 hours