This canine parvovirus antibody test kit detects parvovirus antibodies by detecting canine whole blood, serum, or plasma.View details
Canine parvovirus (CPV) belongs to the family Parvoviridae, genus Parvovirus. Canine parvovirus is highly resistant to commonly used disinfectants and can survive in the feces for months to years. Canine microviruses are highly contagious and can infect dogs of different ages, sexes and breeds, and are particularly likely to infect underage puppies. Canine microvirus infection in dogs has a rapid onset and high mortality rate. The clinical manifestations are vomiting and diarrhea. The Canine Parvovirus Antigen Test Kit detects canine microvirus antigens in dogs’ feces, rectum, and vomit.
Test principle of the Canine Parvovirus Antigen Test Kit
Rapid immunochromatographic assay technique for the detection of canine cerebrospinal virus antigen. A rectal or fecal sample is obtained and added to the spiked wells and then moved along the chromatographic membrane with a colloidal gold-labeled anti-CPV monoclonal antibody. If the CPV antigen is present in the sample, it binds to the antibody on the test line and appears burgundy. If the CPV antigen is not present in the sample, no color reaction is produced.
Components of the FPV-Ag Test Kit
|Item NO.||Test Cassette||Diluent||Disposable Swab||Instruction|
|CY-G008-1 (1 test)||1 pc||1 pc||1 pc||1 pc|
|CY-G008-10 (10 test)||10 pcs||10 pcs||10 pcs||1 pc|
|CY-G008-25 (25 tests)||25 pcs||25 pcs||25 pcs||1 pc|
Storage conditions and Validity Period:
Store at 2-30°C, valid for 24 months.
- This kit is only suitable for testing canine fecal, rectal and vomit samples.
- The test sample is collected fresh and put into dilution solution immediately, and the diluted sample should be tested as soon as possible within 1 hour.
- If the sample cannot be tested in time, the diluted sample can be stored at 2-8℃ for 24 hours and -20℃ for 1 month.
How to Use Canine Parvovirus Antigen Test Kit
- Disposable swabs were used to collect samples of canine feces, rectum, and vomit. After collection, the samples were put into the dilution solution and stirred, left for 1 min, removed the swabs, tightened the lid, and mixed upside down.
- Tear open the aluminum foil bag of the test card, remove the test card and place it on a flat, clean counter top.
- Pipette 3 drops (about 80 μl) of the diluted sample into the spiked well of the test card and wait for the test result.
- Wait for 10-15 min at room temperature to read the test results, after 20 min the test results are invalid.
Interpretation of Results
Negative: Only the control line (C) has a purple-red band.
Positive: Both the test line (T) and the control line (C) appear purple-red bands.
Invalid: The control line (C) does not appear purple-red band.
NOTE: Invalid test results can be caused by a variety of reasons and should be re-tested.
Sensitivity ≥ 95%
Specificity ≥ 97.5%
Precision: There are no more than one false negative and false positive judgment results within a batch; the color development of the test line and the control line between the three batch number test strips (cards) between batches should be uniform, and the color development between batches is not uniform. There is no more than one judgment result.
Stability: 2-30 ℃ unopened validity period of 2 years
Precautions for using the Canine Parvovirus Antigen Test Kit
- Please read the instructions carefully before the test. The various reagents provided by this product are only for this test.
- Products with expired or damaged aluminum foil bags cannot be used.
- If the kit is taken out under low temperature storage, it needs to be returned to room temperature before opening, and the opened test card should be used as soon as possible to avoid moisture, and it should not exceed 1 hour.
- Avoid touching the sample well on the test card and the chromatographic strip at the test window.
- The waste after the test should be regarded as pollutants and properly disposed of according to relevant local regulations.
You can request a quote or submit the order.
We will reply to you via email in 24 hours
Rapid immunochromatographic detection technology for the detection of canine distemper virus antigens. After adding the samples of eye secretions, ...View details
The Feline Panleukopenia Virus Antigen Test Kit uses a rapid immunochromatographic detection technique for the detection of feline fever virus anti...View details