The COVID-19 antigen rapid test kit is designed to identify the SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid antigen.View details
iClean COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Kit
- CE 2934, TFDA Certificated
- Home self test kit, easy to use
- Get results within 15 mins
- The accuracy rate of clinical trials exceeds 95%
For SARS-COV-2 (Coronavirus)
How to Use COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Kit?
- Keep the extraction tube nearby
- Open the swab package and take out the swab
- Take a nasal cavity sample by the swab (gently rotate and push the swab to the resistance point of the turbinate (approximately 2.0-2.5 cm or 1 inch near the nostril), then roll the swab about five times over the nasal wall, then take out)
- Open the extraction tube, put the swab in it, rotate, wiggle, and let the sample fully release
- Close the extraction tube and shake it
- Open the aluminum foil bag of the test card, take out the test card, and place it horizontally on the table
- Drop the mixed extraction buffer into the test card
- You will see the test strip appear in color
- Wait a while, read the results in 15-30 minutes
- Refer to the diagram below to confirm the result:
Positive: Visible lines of color appear at both the T and C sites, or if the test T site shows a darker color.
Negative: Only the C reference has color, and the T position is blank.
Invalid: If C is empty and no color appears, the test result is invalid, so the sample needs to be tested again.
You can request a quote or submit the order. (Not Retail)
We will reply to you via email in 24 hours
The 10-mix-1 virus transport medium has become an effective tool for covid-19 PCR assays because it improves the efficiency of sampling and detecti...View details
The recent flow of the Omicron virus has led to a significant increase in the proportion of asymptomatic infection, accounting for the majority of ...View details