More effective at reducing skin bacteria than other antiseptics Exhibits a rapid & persistant bactericidal activity without irritating the skin Ac...View details
- More effective at reducing skin bacteria than other antiseptics.
- Exhibits a rapid & persistent bactericidal activity without irritating the skin.
- Active in protein-rich biomaterials.
Solution: 2%w/v CHG+70%v/v IPA, etc
CHG Solution Volume: 3 ml
Material: Foam Tip & Plastic Stick
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Formulated with 2% chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG) and 70% isopropyl alcohol (IPA), CHG pretreatment products meet the FDA’s stringent clinical requirements for new drug applications (NDAs). CHG swab sticks kill more bacteria than traditional iodine or alcohol and are considered by many clinicians to be the most exciting breakthrough in disinfectants since povidone-iodine.
The design of the new CHGPrep swab stick provides a significant improvement in performance over traditional swab sticks. Chlorhexidine Gluconate the most effective antiseptic skin prep, is now available in an innovative new swab stick technology.
Description of CHG Prep swab stick
|Part No.||Tip Width||Tip Length||Tip Thickness||Handle Width||Handle Length||Handle Thickness||Total Length|
|CY-SS-708L||30mm (1.181″)||30mm (1.181″)||9.5mm (0.374″)||15.5mm (0.610″)||118mm (4.646″)||3.5mm (0.138″)||148mm (5.827″)|
|CY-SS-708||20mm (0.787″)||27mm (1.063″)||10vmm (0.394″)||6.7mm (0.264″)||105mm (4.134″)||2.7mm (0.106″)||132mm (5.197″)|
|CY-SS-707||16mm (0.63″)||25.5mm (1.004″)||9.5mm (0.374″)||6.7mm (0.264″)||103mm (4.055″)||2.7mm (0.106″)||128.5mm (5.060″)|
|CY-SS-712||11.5mm (0.453″)||25.5mm (1.004″)||7.5mm (0.295″)||5mm (0.197″)||92.5mm (3.642″)||3.1mm (0.122″)||148mm (5.827″)|
Applications of CHG Prep Swab Stick
Do Not Use
- On patients with known allergies to chlorhexidine gluconate or isopropyl alcohol
- On children ＜ 2moth age in case of skin irritation
- For lumbar puncture or in contact with the meninges
- On open skin wounds or as a general skin cleanser
Instructions for Using CHG Prep Swab Stick
After hand cleaning and protection, tear the pouch along the dotted line through the opening to expose the handle.
Before removing the swab, rotate the swab twice in the pouch to ensure that the swab fully absorbs the disinfectant ingredients.
Wipe the skin or equipment that needs to be disinfected.
- When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth.
- If contact occurs, rinse with cold water right away and contact a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation, sensitization, or allergic reaction occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Any questions about this product? Send us a message！
We will reply to you via email in 24 hours