HCY™ Taqman qPCR Master Mix (2×) is suitable for detecting Real Time PCR qualitative and quantitative reactions using the probe method.View details
HCY™ Taq DNA Polymerase Kit
HCY™ Taq DNA Polymerase is derived from Thermus aquaticus and has been modified by mutation and recombination to have higher thermal stability and amplification efficiency than wild-type Taq DNA polymerase. The molecular weight of HCY™ Taq DNA Polymerase is 106 KD. HCY™ Taq DNA Polymerase has 5′-3′ DNA polymerase activity and 5′-3′ exonuclease activity, and no 3′-5′ exonuclease activity. ‘ exonuclease activity. In PCR reaction, HCY™ Taq DNA Polymerase extends as fast as 5 kb/min, and the product carries an A base at the 3’ end, which can be directly cloned with TA vector.
HCY™ Taq DNA Polymerase is Recombinant Taq DNA Polymerases, which is genetically modified by mutation and recombination and purified by expression in E. coli.
- Amplification of DNA by PCR.
- HCY™ Taq enzyme can amplify DNA fragments up to 5 kb in length. It is usually suitable for amplifying DNA fragments up to 3 kb in length.
Most PCR products amplified with this product have an “A” base at the 3′ end and can therefore be cloned directly into the T-Vector. They can also be cloned into smooth end vectors after end smoothing and phosphorylation.
Using activated salmon sperm DNA as a template/primer, the activity of 10 nmol of whole nucleotides ingested as acid-insoluble material at 74°C for 30 minutes is defined as one activity unit (U).
Performance of HCY™ Taq DNA Polymerase
HCY™ Taq DNA Polymeras Amplified Fragment Lengths
- HCY™ Taq DNA Polymeras can amplify 0.5kb/1kb/2kb/5kb fragments of different lengths of λDNA (0-5 kb) with high efficiency.
- M indicates DL10,00 DNA Marker.
HCY™ Taq DNA Polymeras Amplification Sensitivity
- Amplification of E. coli 300bp fragment with the addition of 0pg/10pg /100pg/1ng/10ng/100ng concentration templates; it can be seen that this product can amplify E. coli genes as low as 1ng template amount.
- NC indicates negative control for HCY™ Taq DNA Polymerase amplification without template.
- M indicates DL500 DNA Marker.
HCY™Taq DNA Polymeras Amplification Speed
- The extension time was 30 sec./60 sec./120 sec. for amplification of 0.5kb/1kb/2kb/5kb size target fragments;
- It can be seen that the extension time of 30 sec. and 60 sec. can well amplify 2kb and 5kb DNA fragments, respectively, indicating that the PCR reaction system with λ DNA as template can set the extension time according to 5kb/min.
- M is for DL10,000 DNA Marker.
- SDS-PAGE electrophoretic purity greater than 98%;
- Functional test: sensitivity, specificity, reproducibility of PCR;
- No exogenous nuclease activity, no exogenous endonuclease, and exonuclease contamination;
- No expression of host nucleic acid residue.
Precautions: This product is for scientific research only and cannot be used for medical or diagnostic procedures in humans or animals or as food, cosmetics or household products. Without written permission, authorization, or approval, this product may not be manufactured, licensed for sale, sold, imported or exported, or use all related patents and trademarks of the product.
|Cat. No.||Product Name||Package|
|E0060P01||HCY™ Taq DNA Polymerase||500U/tube|
|E0060B01||10×HCY™ Taq Buffer (with Mg2+)||1ml/tube|
For long term storage, please store at -20℃ away from light. If frequent use is required, it can be divided and stored at 4℃ to avoid repeated freezing and thawing. After thawing, it should be mixed well to avoid generating a lot of air bubbles.
You can request a quote or submit the order.
We will reply to you via email in 24 hours