The tip of the oral/oropharyngeal swab is tiny, which is less likely to cause discomfort during collection, and the breakpoint helps you handle and...View details
The vertical nylon fibers of the nasopharyngeal swab can improve sample collection rates and aid in the elution of the specimen into the transfer medium.
iClean® flocked swab supplied by HCY is anatomically and ergonomically designed to optimize the efficiency of the target analyte collection with patient comfort improved.
Material: 100% Medical Grade Nylon
Applications: Oropharyngeal/Nasal/Nasopharyngeal Sampling
Certifications: CE / FDA / ISO / TGA
Adequate samples are useful for accurate diagnosis, and complete samples are obtained by using good quality swabs and correct collection methods. The iClean® CY-96000 flocked nasopharyngeal swab is ideal for physiological sample collection.
|Product Name :||Nasopharyngeal Nylon Flocked Swab|
|Item NO. :||Clean® CY-96000|
|Factory System :||GMP|
|Material :||100% Medical Grade Nylon|
|Certifications :||CE / FDA / ISO / TGA|
|Swab Length :||145mm±5mm|
|Breakpoint Length :||90mm|
|Swab Tip Length :||20mm|
|Swab Tip Diameter :||1.8mm±0.2mm|
|Packing :||Individual Sterile Package|
Features of Nasopharyngeal Swab
- The proprietary flocking Process optimizes collection and releases up to 95% of the samples.
- Anatomically and ergonomically design improves patient comfort and specimen collection.
- Instant and spontaneous release of samples into liquid media.
- Breakpoint molded handle better help to break off.
- Non-slip with Frosted handle end.
- ABS handle(medical grade) ergonomic & anatomic design for comfortable and easy use.
- No fiber or adhesive residue interference in collection.
How To Use Nasopharyngeal Swab
Application: Mini Oropharyngeal/ Nasopharyngeal Sampling Swab
For the collection of nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal specimens, and then detect SARS-COV-2, etc.
- Tilt the patient’s head back and insert the swab into the nostril until the swab collar touches the outside of the nose.
- Once the swab is in place, rotate in a circular motion 2 times and keep it in place for 10-15 seconds for optimal sample collection.
- Remove the swab from a patient and insert the tip into an acceptable viral transport medium.
- Break the swab shaft against the side of the tube, and close the lid.
- Transport specimen to testing laboratory.
Note: Collected by a healthcare professional or a patient self-collected sample is acceptable when the patient is in an appropriate clinical setting.
Any questions about this product? Send us a message！
We will reply to you via email in 24 hours
On May 10, Huachenyang (Shenzhen) Tech Co., Ltd. independently developed and produced disposable sterile sampling swabs that received CE certificat...View details
The flocked swab is a kind of disposable sampling swab composed of nylon short fiber lint head and ABS plastic rod, which has a big difference in t...View details