More than 10 experiments/projects published in Nature, Cell, and EClinicalMedicine have chosen Huachenyang's swabs.View details
The vertical nylon fibers of the flocked nasopharyngeal swabs can improve sample collection rates and aid in the elution of the specimen into the transfer medium.
The iClean® flocked swab supplied by HCY is anatomically and ergonomically designed to optimize the efficiency of the target analyte collection with patient comfort improved.
Material: 100% Medical Grade Nylon
Oropharyngeal swab, nasal swab, nasopharyngeal swab for sampling
Certifications: CE / FDA / ISO / TGA
Complete samples can be obtained using good quality nylon flocked swabs and proper collection methods, and sufficient samples can facilitate accurate diagnosis. The iClean® CY-96000 flocked nasopharyngeal swab is ideal for physiological sample collection.
Description of Flocked Nasal Swab
|Product Name||Nasopharyngeal Nylon Flocked Swab|
|Item NO.||Clean® CY-96000|
|Material||100% Medical Grade Nylon|
|Certifications||CE / FDA / ISO / TGA|
|Sterilization||Gamma-ray sterilization treated|
|Swab Tip Length||20mm|
|Swab Tip Diameter||1.8mm±0.2mm|
|Packing||Individual Sterile Package|
Features of Nasopharyngeal Swab
- The proprietary flocking process optimizes the collection of the flocked swab and releases up to 95% of the samples.
- Anatomically and ergonomically design improves patient comfort and specimen collection.
- Nylon flocked swabs instantly and spontaneously release the sample into the liquid medium.
- Breakpoint molded handle better helps to break off.
- Non-slip with Frosted handle.
- ABS handle(medical grade) ergonomic & anatomic design for comfortable and easy use.
- No fiber or adhesive residue interference in the collection.
How to Use Flocked Nasopharyngeal Swab
Application: Mini Oropharyngeal Swab / Nasopharyngeal Sampling Swab
For the collection of nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal specimens, and then detect SARS-COV-2, etc.
- Tilt the patient’s head back and insert the nasopharyngeal swab into the nostril until the swab collar touches the outside of the nose.
- Once the flocked swab is in place, rotate it in a circular motion 2 times and keep it in place for 10-15 seconds for optimal sample collection.
- Remove the nasal swab or nasopharyngeal swab from the patient and insert the tip into an acceptable viral transport medium.
- Break the swab shaft against the side of the tube, and close the lid.
- Transport specimen to testing laboratory.
Note: Collected by a healthcare professional or a patient self-collected sample is acceptable when the patient is in an appropriate clinical setting.
You can request a quote or submit the order.
We will reply to you via email in 24 hours
Vaginal swabs are indicated for use by female patients during examinations in gynecological clinics, mainly for the collection of vaginal or cervic...View details
The Mid-Turbinate Swab is an anatomically engineered collection device that specifically targets the mid-turbinate region of the nasal passageway, ...View details
On May 10, Huachenyang (Shenzhen) Tech Co., Ltd. independently developed and produced disposable sterile sampling swabs that received CE 2862 certi...View details