The tip of the oral/oropharyngeal swab is tiny, which is less likely to cause discomfort during collection, and the breakpoint helps you handle and...View details
The Mid-Turbinate Swab is an anatomically engineered collection device that specifically targets the mid-turbinate region of the nasal passageway, which can efficiently complete the collection of nasal cavity samples.
The length and design of the swab allow for consistent specimen collection. The unique conical shape and use of flocked technology combine to provide an increased surface area with greater particle retention than traditional swabs.
Tip Material: 100% Medical Grade Nylon
Sampling from the middle turbinate position is not as uncomfortable as the nasopharyngeal area. Since the body of adults is different from that of children, we provide different sizes of nylon mid-turbinate swabs, so that children will not be injured in the process of sample collection.
|Product Name||Mid-Turbinate/Nasal Swab with Stopper|
|Tip Material||100% Medical Grade Nylon|
|Packing||Individual Sterile Package|
|Swab Tip Length||17mm±0.2mm||17mm±0.2mm||27mm±0.2mm|
Features of Nasal Swab With Stopper
- High diagnostic specificity and sensitivity.
- ABS handle(medical grade) ergonomic & anatomic design for comfortable and easy use.
- There are breakpoints on the flocking swab shaft, which helps to improve the speed and ease of handling samples.
- The flocking mid-turbinate swabs with blocking point prevent you from inserting the swab too deeply and causing injury.
- There are broken points on the swab handle to help you process the sample more efficiently.
- When placed in transport media, a high percentage of sampled particles are released as opposed to traditional swabs that trap particles within their fibers.
- It has a variety of uses including rapid antigen testing, EIA, molecular-based assays, DFA, cytology testing, bacteriology, and virology culture.
How To Use Nylon Mid-Turbinate Swab
- Have the subject lift their head and gently insert the swab into their nasal cavity until the blockage touches their nose.
- Rotate the swab to collect as many samples as possible.
- Take the swab out of the nasal cavity slowly, put it into the sampling tube vertically, break off the tail of the Nylon Mid-Turbinate Swab, and tighten the sampling tube to avoid leakage.
- Send it to the laboratory for inspection as soon as possible.
Any questions about this product? Send us a message！
We will reply to you via email in 24 hours
Vaginal swabs are indicated for use by female patients during examinations in gynecological clinics, mainly for the collection of vaginal or cervic...View details
At present, the more accurate COVID-19 testing uses RT-PCR to evaluate whether there is SAR-CoV-2 RNA in the collected samples. It is almost certain that the subject is infected with the virus...View details