At present, the more accurate COVID-19 testing uses RT-PCR to evaluate whether there is SAR-CoV-2 RNA in the collected samples. It is almost certain that the subject is infected with the virus...View details
In addition to nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal samples, the nylon flocking swab with tube can also be used to collect semen, blood, dander, and other samples from the scene of the crime.
It can quickly complete sample collection and store samples in the tube, which not only facilitates sample transportation but also avoids biological contamination.
Material: 100% Medical Grade Nylon
Application: Nasopharyngeal/Crime Scene Sample Collection
Each lint swab is placed inside a medical tube, and you can tell that it has not been used by looking at the intact sticker on the outside of the tube. Of course, you can also mark the name or time of the sample collected on the label, which is very convenient.
Description of Flocked Nasopharyngeal Swab
|Product Name||Nylon Flocked Nasopharyngeal Swab with Tube|
|Item NO.||Clean® CY-96000T|
|Material||100% Medical Grade Nylon|
|Sterilization||Gamma-ray sterilization treated|
|Swab Tip Length||20mm|
|Swab Tip Diameter||1.8mm±0.2mm|
|Packing||Individual Sterile Package|
Features of Nylon Flocking Swab with Tube
- Flocked swabs have good sample collection and release ability.
- The swab tip is relatively small, which facilitates the collection of samples from various corners.
- Broken points on the swab handle can help you handle the sample better.
- The label sticker on the test tube will help you remember the sample name and when it was taken.
- The tube body is transparent, which is helpful to observe the surface changes of samples intuitively.
- The unique casing design prevents samples from deteriorating due to humid conditions and prevents contamination of samples by airborne impurities.
- Casing design facilitates sample transportation.
How to Use the Flocked swab?
Application: It is used to collect nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal specimens, and can also be used to collect biological samples in various environments.
Use as an oropharyngeal or nasopharyngeal swab:
- Tilt the patient’s head back and insert the swab into the nostril until the swab collar touches the outside of the nose.
- Once the swab is in place, rotate in a circular motion 2 times and keep it in place for 10-15 seconds for optimal sample collection.
- Remove the swab from a patient and insert the tip into an acceptable viral transport medium.
Use as an environmental sampling swab:
- Use the swab repeatedly to wipe the location of the sample to collect blood, sweat, and other substances.
- Can be wiped under fingernails to obtain biological samples.
- After inserting the swab into the tube, you can snap it into the tube through the breakpoint.
- Finally, the lid needs to be tightened before transportation.
You can request a quote or submit the order.
We will reply to you via email in 24 hours
The flocked swab is a kind of disposable sampling swab composed of nylon short fiber lint head and ABS plastic rod, which has a big difference in t...View details
More than 10 experiments/projects published in Nature, Cell, and EClinicalMedicine have chosen Huachenyang's swabs.View details
The vertical nylon fibers of the flocked nasopharyngeal swabs can improve sample collection rates and aid in the elution of the specimen into the t...View details