This kit detects canine parainfluenza virus antigen in canine oral, nasal and pharyngeal secretions, and is used for screening and auxiliary diagno...View details
Canine coronavirus (CCV) is a single-win RNA virus with six to seven polypeptides, four of which are glycopeptides and do not contain RNA polymerase or neuraminidase. Corona in dogs can occur with varying degrees of gastroenteritis, characterized by frequent vomiting, diarrhea, depression, and anorexia. The disease can occur throughout the year but is more prevalent in winter, and the sick dog is the leading infectious agent. The Canine Coronavirus Antigen Test Kit is used to detect canine coronavirus antigens in the feces and rectum of dogs.
Test principle of the Canine Coronavirus Antigen Test Kit
The Canine Coronavirus Antigen Test Kit uses a rapid immunochromatographic assay to detect canine coronavirus antigen.
A rectal or fecal sample is added to the spiked wells and then moved along the chromatographic membrane with a colloidal gold-labeled anti-CCV monoclonal antibody. If the CCV antigen is present in the sample, it binds to the antibody on the test line and appears red. No color reaction is produced if the CCV antigen is not present in the sample.
The Canine Coronavirus Antigen Test Kit is able to detect canine coronavirus antigen concentration, demonstrating quantitative results. The test serves only as an aid to the diagnosis. For professional use only.
For rapid screening of Canine Coronavirus in the feces and rectum (CCV).
Components of the CCV-Ag Test Kit
|Item NO.||Test Cassette||Diluent||Disposable Swab||Instruction|
|CY-G013-1 (1 test)||1 pc||1 pc||1 pc||1 pc|
|CY-G013-10 (10 test)||10 pcs||10 pcs||10 pcs||1 pc|
|CY-G013-25 (25 tests)||25 pcs||25 pcs||25 pcs||1 pc|
Storage conditions and Validity Period:
Store at 2-30°C, valid for 24 months.
- This kit is only suitable for the detection of ocular secretions, nasal fluids, and saliva samples.
- Test samples Collect fresh samples and put them in the diluent immediately. The diluted samples should be tested as soon as possible within 1 hour.
- If it cannot be detected in time, the diluted samples can be stored at 2-8°C for 24 hours and at -20°C for 1 month.
- The canine coronavirus antigen Test Kit is only suitable for testing canine fecal and rectal samples.
- The sample to be tested should be fresh and immediately put into the dilution solution. It should be noted that the diluted sample should be tested as much as possible within 1 hour.
- If the sample cannot be tested in time, the diluted sample can be stored at 2-8 °C for 24 hours and at -20 °C for one month.
Interpretation of Results
Negative: Within the detection window, only a red band appears in the control line (C).
Positive: Within the detection window, red bands simultaneously appear on the test line (T) and the control line (C).
Invalid: In the detection window, no red band appears on the control line (C).
- A negative test result indicates no canine coronavirus antigen in the test sample, and canine coronavirus infection cannot be ruled out if related acute symptoms appear.
- The test result was a positive surface test sample containing canine coronavirus antigen.
- Since canine coronavirus vaccines are usually attenuated, the virus may temporarily increase in the body during the immunization process and may show a positive reaction, disappearing 3-10 days after vaccination. Dogs treated with monoclonal antibodies may have false positives for a long time due to the production of secondary antibodies against monoclonal antibodies in the body.
- Invalid test results may be caused by various reasons and should be re-tested.
Performance of Canine Coronavirus Antigen Test Kit
Sensitivity ≥ 95%
Specificity ≥ 97.5%
There should be no more than one false negative and false positive determination result within a batch; the color development of the test line and the control line between the three batch number test strips (cards) between batches should be uniform and consistent. There should be at most one judgment result for color inhomogeneity between batches.
Stability: 2-30 ℃ unopened validity period of 2 years
Limitations of Detection Method
This kit can only detect whether there is canine distemper virus antigen in the tested sample.
The test results of this kit are for clinical reference only and are not used as a basis for diagnosis.
Precautions for using the Canine Coronavirus Antigen Test Kit
- Please read the instructions carefully before the test. The various reagents provided by this product are only for this test.
- Products that have expired or have damaged aluminum foil bags cannot be used.
- If the kit is taken out under low-temperature storage, it needs to be opened after returning to room temperature, and the opened test card should be used as soon as possible to avoid moisture and should not exceed 1 hour.
- Avoid touching the chromatography test strips at the sample wells and detection windows on the test card.
- The waste after the test should be regarded as a pollutant and properly disposed of by relevant local regulations.
You can request a quote or submit the order.
We will reply to you via email in 24 hours
Rapid immunochromatographic detection technology for the detection of canine distemper virus antigens. After adding the samples of eye secretions, ...View details
This canine parvovirus antibody test kit detects parvovirus antibodies by detecting canine whole blood, serum, or plasma.View details