The oropharyngeal flocked swab can quickly complete sample collection and store samples in the tube, which facilitates sample transportation.View details
Fecal swabs are used to collect human or animal feces, and can also be used to collect samples from the human anus and perianal tissues, mainly to check for bacterial, viral, and parasitic infections.
Material: 100% Medical Grade Nylon
Applications: Collection of human fecal samples or oral samples, collection of animal feces
Description of Fecal Swabs
|Product Name||Fecal Swab / Anal Swab|
|Item NO.||iClean® CY-98000PS|
|Tip Material||100% Medical Grade Nylon|
|Packing||Individual Sterile Package|
Features of Fecal Swabs / Anal swabs
- Flocking swabs collect more samples than traditional fiber swabs because their tips are covered with large amounts of nylon fibers.
- ABS handle (medical grade) ergonomic, tough, not easy to deformation is not easy to break.
- Flocked fecal swabs with high elution rates
- Push the back end of the swab bar and the swab tip comes off for easy sample handling.
How to use anal swabs?
- Clean your hands before opening the package of the anal swab.
- Do not let your hands touch the sampling tip of the swab to avoid contamination.
- Gently insert the anal swab vertically into the anus 3 to 5 cm and rotate it slowly for two weeks.
- After sampling, gently remove the anal swab, put it into the sampling tube, and tighten the lid.
How to use fecal swabs?
- Sampling is done immediately after a bowel movement, which ensures a fresh sample.
- Insert the fecal swab into the stool and rotate it twice, then remove it.
- Stick the swab tip into the sample preservation tubes and push the rod at the back end to be the sampling tip off into the tube.
- Tighten the cap and send it for testing as soon as possible.
Any questions about this product? Send us a message！
We will reply to you via email in 24 hours
The vertical nylon fibers of the flocked nasopharyngeal swabs can improve sample collection rates and aid in the elution of the specimen into the t...View details
On May 10, Huachenyang (Shenzhen) Tech Co., Ltd. independently developed and produced disposable sterile sampling swabs that received CE 2862 certi...View details
Nylon flocked swabs are the best choice for rapid diagnostic tests because they provide a better collection of cells or organisms.View details