On May 10, Huachenyang (Shenzhen) Tech Co., Ltd. independently developed and produced disposable sterile sampling swabs that received CE 2862 certi...View details
Disposable oropharyngeal swabs can be used to examine the throat for lesions or to collect samples from the pharynx, and it is a tool that can help examine the condition and detect viruses.
Since the pharynx is more susceptible to external bacterial infestation when the body’s systemic or local resistance decreases, it can lead to infection and eventually lesions. This is when doctors need to use oropharyngeal swabs to collect cells and viruses from pharyngeal samples for testing to understand the patient’s health condition.
In recent years, iClean oropharyngeal swabs have also been widely used for COVID-19 nucleic acid testing.
The advantages of iClean flocked oropharyngeal swabs
- GMP factory production, clean and odorless
- Using the latest flocking technology, the fiber is firm and uniform
- Flocked swabs have strong sample collection ability and high release rate
- Flocked sampling head is soft and will not make the subject feel uncomfortable
- Designed with break points to help staff handle and store samples more easily
- Sterile disposable packaging to ensure product safety
Proper use of oropharyngeal swabs
- Check that the packaging of the oropharyngeal swab is intact
- Clean hands, then tear the package, avoiding touching the swab sampling head
- The subject looks up and opens the mouth wide to expose the pharynx
- The sampler will take the oropharyngeal swab deep into the mouth and wipe the pharyngeal and palatal arches or tonsillar region with gentle movements
- Remove the flocked swab and quickly place the swab into the virus transport medium, breaking the swab at the point of fracture
- After tightening the cap, store the virus sampling tube at the prescribed temperature and send it for testing as soon as possible.
- Flocked oropharyngeal swab manufacturer: Huachenyang
iClean Flocked oropharyngeal swab manufacturer: Huachenyang
Production Address: Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China
Hotline: 0755-27393226 / 29605332 / 13510226636
The oropharyngeal flocked swab can quickly complete sample collection and store samples in the tube, which facilitates sample transportation.View details
Fecal swabs are used to collect human or animal feces, and can also be used to collect samples from the human anus and perianal tissues.View details
Vaginal swabs are indicated for use by female patients during examinations in gynecological clinics, mainly for the collection of vaginal or cervic...View details