The collected virus samples can be stored in a viral transport medium tube for a short time (within 72 hours) at 2-8℃.View details
Nylon flocked swabs make it easier to collect large numbers of samples and allow rapid elution of most samples.
The tip of the oral/oropharyngeal swab is very tiny, which is less likely to cause discomfort during collection, and has a breakpoint that helps you handle and preserve the specimen.
Applications: Oral/Oropharyngeal Sampling Swab
Tip Material: 100% Medical Grade Nylon
Appropriate swabs can improve the efficiency of specimen collection and better assist in the elution of specimens, which is very useful for specimen detection. The nylon oropharyngeal swab is the flocking swab with an extremely large amount of nylon at the tip to stably adhere to samples from the mouth and oropharynx.
Description of Oral Swab/Oropharyngeal Swab
|Product Name||Flocked Oropharyngeal Swab|
|Tip Material||100% Medical Grade Nylon|
|Sterilization||Gamma-ray sterilization treated|
|Packing||Individual Sterile Package|
Features of Oropharyngeal Swab
- Proprietary flocking Process optimizes collection and elution.
- Breakpoint molded handle better help to break off.
- Non-slip with Frosted handle end.
- ABS handle(medical grade) ergonomic & anatomic design for comfortable and easy use.
- No fiber or adhesive residue interference in the collection.
- Compared with fiber swab, flocked swab releases up to 95% of the samples.
- Anatomically and ergonomically design improves patient comfort and specimen collection.
- Instant and spontaneous release of samples into liquid media.
- Compatible with multiple applications such as rapid antigen testing, EIA, molecular-based assays, DFA, cytology testing, bacteriology and virology culture.
- Flexible handle with molded breakpoint
Note: Collected by a healthcare professional or a patient self-collected sample is acceptable when the patient is in an appropriate clinical setting
You can request a quote or submit the order.
We will reply to you via email in 24 hours
The vertical nylon fibers of the flocked nasopharyngeal swabs can improve sample collection rates and aid in the elution of the specimen into the t...View details
Vaginal swabs are indicated for use by female patients during examinations in gynecological clinics, mainly for the collection of vaginal or cervic...View details