Home DNA Collection Kit for home self-collection of maxillary DNA specimens, combining collection, stable transport and storage.View details
The Vaginal Swab consists of a guard, handle, connecting rod, and nylon flocked sampling tip, mainly used for specimen collection from the vagina and urogenital tract.
Use scenario: Used in hospitals, third-party testing organizations, medical field technology companies, and another supporting testing.
Vaginal swabs are applicable to the collection of vaginal surface cells, secretions, and microbial samples from women.
Description of Vaginal Swabs
|Item NO.||Tip width||tip length||handle length||handle diameter||breakpoint~tip|
How to use vaginal swabs
- The Vaginal Swab is placed slowly into the vagina in a semi-recumbent position.
- Rotate the swab head 5-6 times so that the nylon flocked tip captures the specimen in the vagina.
- Gently withdraw the nylon flocked tip from the vaginal opening, place the brush in the sample storage tube, and send it for examination as soon as possible.
- Avoid use in women who have not had sexual intercourse and in women who are menstruating, pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Vaginal application of drugs is prohibited 24 hours before sampling.
- If you experience persistent pain during sampling, stop immediately.
- Use with caution if allergic to nylon flocking or ABS material.
You can request a quote or submit the order.
We will reply to you via email in 24 hours
The genetic history of disease families results from the inheritance of disease susceptibility genes so that DNA testing can detect these inherited...View details
Collecting human oral DNA is a safer way to collect DNA samples and therefore is widely accepted and very convenient for forensic identification.View details