Viral Transport Medium(Inactivated) is designed for the inactivation of a variety of viruses, such as clinical 2019-nCoV, influenza, avian influenz...View details
VTM allows the safe transfer of viruses, chlamydiae, and mycoplasma for further research and analytics.
The special formulation ensures the best possible recovery of the samples and the addition of antibiotics inhibits the contaminating growth of bacteria and fungi.
This product is also equipped with flocked swabs to help users collect samples, there are a variety of cotton swab models for selection. The product is provided as bulk liquid media for use in further processes, e.g. filling into smaller sample tubes.
The Viral Transport Medium provides a pH-balanced environment and contains antibiotics to inhibit bacterial or fungal contamination. Microbeads inside the vial ensure more rapid sample dispersion and elution.
Hanks buffer creates a neutral environment, which helps increase the survival time and infection stability of the virus.
|Product Name||Coronavirus Sampling Tube|
Viral Transport Medium
|Medium Volume||Disponible Formats 3/5/10ml|
|Swab Material||Polyester/Nylon Flocked|
|Swab Usage||Nasopharyngeal/Oropharyngeal/Buccal Sampling|
|Packing||Carton Size: 76*51*32cm|
Qty/CTN: 1200 sets
Features of Flocked Swabs
- Flocked Swabs-collect and release more secretions and cellular material than traditional swab
- Sample elutes instantaneously into medium
- Less QNS rejection with DFA+
- Ergonomic, anatomic and quantitative
- Comparable results with nasal washes and aspirates+
Cost-effective and multiple test
- *Culture-all viruses, chlamydia, mycoplasma and ureaplasma
- Enzyme Immuno Assays (EIA)
- Nucleic acid amplification assays including chlamydia trachoma tis and neisseria gonorrhoeae (Ct/Ng)
It allows specimens to be stored at room temperature for 30 days without any change.
Regular & mini tube available in 3ml medium fill volumes
Any questions about this product? Send us a message！
We will reply to you via email in 24 hours