Nylon flocked swabs are the best choice for rapid diagnostic tests because they provide a better collection of cells or organisms.View details
The buccal swab (oropharyngeal flocked swab) is a medical instrument specially used to collect oral and oropharyngeal samples, which can efficiently complete the collection of various biological samples.
Based on the design of the old product, we have widened the diameter of the swab tip and increased the amount of nylon fiber, which will greatly improve its collection capacity.
Material: 100% Medical Grade Nylon
Applications: Collection of buccal/oral/oropharyngeal samples
In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, oropharyngeal swabs have become the primary nucleic acid sample collection tool. As a quality oral swab, CY-98000 oropharyngeal nylon flocked swabs can take a large number of oropharyngeal samples in a short period of time with as little discomfort as possible.
Description of Oropharyngeal Swab
|Product Name||oral swab/buccal swab/oropharyngeal swab|
|Tip Material||100% Medical Grade Nylon|
|Sterilization||Gamma-ray sterilization treated|
|Packing||Individual Sterile Package|
Features of Oropharyngeal Swabs
- The flocked swab tip is covered with large amounts of nylon fiber, which allows them to collect more samples than traditional winding fiber swabs.
- ABS handle(medical grade) ergonomic & anatomic design for comfortable and easy use.
- There are broken points on the oropharyngeal handle to help you process the sample more efficiently.
- Coreless oral swabs release samples into liquid media automatically, reducing residue.
- It has a variety of uses including rapid antigen testing, EIA, molecular-based assays, DFA, cytology testing, bacteriology, and virology culture.
How to Use Oropharyngeal Swabs and Oral Swabs?
Application: It is mainly used for the inspection of microbial samples collected from the lining of the mouth, throat, and oropharynx.
- Have the subject hold his head up and open his mouth, and you can insert the flocked swab into his oropharynx.
- The oropharyngeal swab is taken through the tongue to the posterior laryngeal wall, tonsil crypt, and sidewalls of the tonsils.
- Repeatedly wipe 3~5 times to collect mucosal cells.
- Take the flocked swab out of the mouth slowly, put it into the sampling tube vertically, break off the tail of the flocking oropharyngeal swab, and tighten the sampling tube to avoid leakage.
- Send it to the laboratory for inspection as soon as possible.
You can request a quote or submit the order.
We will reply to you via email in 24 hours
The vertical nylon fibers of the flocked nasopharyngeal swabs can improve sample collection rates and aid in the elution of the specimen into the t...View details
Although the sample swab resembles a cotton swab, it is not one.View details
Huachenyang single-use sampling swab has recently been registered by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency(MHRA) in the UK.View details