The tip of the oral/oropharyngeal swab is tiny, which is less likely to cause discomfort during collection, and the breakpoint helps you handle and...View details
This kit consists of Oropharyngeal Nylon Flocked Swabs and sterile tubes that combine collection and preservation functions in one.
For samples that need to be transported over a long period of time, this casing is an excellent way to prevent contamination or loss of sample size.
Application: Collection of oropharyngeal/throat samples and other biological samples
Tip Material: 100% Medical Grade Nylon
Certifications : CE/FDA/ISO/TGA
The appropriate oropharyngeal swabs can not only improve the efficiency of specimen collection, but also better assist in the elution of specimens, which is very useful for specimen detection. The oropharyngeal nylon swabs are flocking swabs with an extremely large amount of nylon at the tip to stably adhere to samples from the mouth and oropharynx.
Description of Oropharyngeal Swab with Tube
|Product Name||Oropharyngeal Nylon Flocked Swabwith Tube|
|Item No.||iClean® CY-93050T|
|Tip Material||100% Medical Grade Nylon|
|Swab Tip Length||18mm|
|Swab Tip Diameter||4mm±0.2mm|
|Packing||Individual Sterile Package|
Features of Oropharyngeal Swab With Tube
- Proprietary flocking Process optimizes collection and elution.
- Breakpoint molded handle better help to break off.
- Non-slip with Frosted handle end.
- ABS handle(medical grade) ergonomic & anatomic design for comfortable and easy use.
- No fiber or adhesive residue interference in collection.
- Compared with fiber swab, flocked swab releases up to 95% of the samples.
- Anatomically and ergonomically design improves patient comfort and specimen collection.
- Instant and spontaneous release of samples into liquid media.
- Compatible with multiple applications such as rapid antigen testing, EIA, molecular-based assays, DFA, cytology testing, bacteriology and virology culture.
- Flexible handle with molded breakpoint
- The tube body is transparent, which is helpful to observe the surface changes of samples intuitively.
- The unique casing design prevents samples from deteriorating due to humid conditions and prevents contamination of samples by airborne impurities.
- Casing design facilitates sample transportation.
Note: Collected by a healthcare professional or a patient self-collected sample is acceptable when the patient is in an appropriate clinical setting
Any questions about this product? Send us a message！
We will reply to you via email in 24 hours
On May 10, Huachenyang (Shenzhen) Tech Co., Ltd. independently developed and produced disposable sterile sampling swabs that received CE certificat...View details